St. Philomene School integrates the Catholic faith into all aspects of school life. This Christian foundation presents itself in many ways*:
- Regular opportunities for the school community to experience prayer and the Sacraments.
- Obvious and visible signs, sacramentals, traditions and rituals of the Catholic Church exist throughout the school.
- Authentic Catholic teachings, which include a curriculum infused with Catholic values throughout the “secular” subjects.
- Ongoing formation of teachers for catechetical and instructional competencies.
- Emphasis on partnership with parents―as the primary educators of their children― with fundamental concern in their spiritual and academic education.
- Service-orientation fostered among students.
- All staff members are actively engaged and committed to bringing the Gospel into the total educational experience.
*Catholic Identity factors for measuring the integration of faith life into the entire program as defined by the Western Catholic Educational Association.